January 5, 2009

Foodie Resolutions

Happy New Year. We are back in Edmonton and back into the old routine. I still want to tell you about some more of the great food we ate over the holidays, including a great Christmas day supper and a wonderful New Year's cake. But it's late, I'm tired, and that can wait.

For now though, here are my foodie resolutions, inspired by foodie suz.

In 2009,

I will make homemade ice cream and homemade pasta.

I will faithfully continue my project with Deborah Madison’s book.

I will eat more slowly at every meal and not overeat.

I will take a food-writing course.

I will cook more with my friends.

I will enjoy every food moment that I can.

I will buy food that is local and sustainable whenever possible.

I will travel and discover new foods, ideas about food, and food places.

Here's to a delicious 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your food resolutions Is, because heaven knows I will! I can't wait to see what types of receipes you bring me next. I enjoy your blog very much and still feel connected to your's and Jacques life. Keep up the good work!

xoxoxoxo